Thinline Perfect Fit Pad
The Perfect Fit Pad is designed with the famous ThinLine material which is 95% shock-absorbing! This combined with the Mesh band along the spine makes the pad more breathable and has a contoured spine channel. This makes the pad just Perfect! Don’t you think so?
What is Thinline+?
- Designed for beginning riders,
- Perfect in high impact situations
- Helps horses with sore backs.
- Endorsed by Veterinarians,
- Even for kissing spine.
It is the #1 choice of Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists. Top choice of many great riders, for example, Kent Farrington rides every horse, every day in a ThinLinePlus Contour pad, and has done so for more than a decade.
Would you like to ride a lifetime and how can we help you with that?
- ThinLine material reduces the aches and pains drastically
- Reduces shocks, weight and heat
- Our pads are 95% shock absorption
- Both your horse and yourself can only benefit
- ThinLine is the only saddle pad endorsed by Spinal Surgeons – See The Riders Pain-Free Back” by Dr. James Warson.
What size to pick for the ThinLine Perfect Fit Pad?
- Fits most 16″ – 17.5″ saddles
- Spine length: 21,75″ – 55,25 cm
- Across the widest part of the seat: 16″ – 41 cm
- Fits most 18″+ saddles
- Spine length: 23,25″ – 59 cm
- Across the widest part of the seat: 16,5″ – 42 cm
How do you take care of your Pad?
The pads require no care or washing. Just use a wet cloth after everyday use. Easy peasy!