Presteq Fayrein with clips
Features of the Presteq Fayrein with clips:
- plant tanned leather
- anti-slip on the inside
- soft fabric on the inside of the neck
- with martingale stopper
- width: 16 mm
- wipe gently with a damp cloth or sponge
- do not use leather grease or oil
These reins perfectly match the Presteq FaySport Anatomical Bridle – The Comfy Horse Company
ANATOMICAL PROPERTIES OF THE PRESTEQ FAYSPORT ANATOMICAL BRIDLE;
- The special shape of the crown piece relieves the nuchal ligament and nerve endings at the top of the neck. The pressure is moved to two gel cushions on the sides of the neck.
- The crown piece follows the shape of the ear base, allowing for optimal freedom of movement for the ears.
- The PressTEQ attachment of the browband provides a smooth bottom surface and prevents pressure points.
- The special shape of the crown piece avoids the TMJ joint, allowing optimal relaxation of the jaw.
- The crown piece avoids the facial crest to prevent chafing.
- By removing the unnecessary throat latch, the windpipe can no longer be obstructed or irritated.
- The ElasTEQ system in the cheek pieces provides an elastic connection to the mouth and prevents too much pressure on top of the head.
- The special shape of the noseband avoids the facial nerve opening in the skull.
- The noseband does not put pressure on the molars and cheeks.
- By using the provided elastic bit straps, pressure on the bars of the mouth will be reduced.
- The noseband is placed high enough to avoid the tip of the nasal bone and also features gel padding.
- The noseband is shaped to completely avoid the nostrils, allowing for optimal breathing.